Starting from the top, you’ll find:
- Chatfield Public Library Hours
- The date and time you checked your items out.
- Your patron or borrower ID (the number under the barcode on your library card).
- A list of the items you checked out, the barcode on each item and the date each is due.
- The total number of items you checked out.
- The address of our website where you can go to renew, check what you have out, pay fines, check on requests, make more requests, and do a number of other things.
- The library’s phone number.
- Fines you have due on items you have returned. (This number will not include fines you may have on overdue items that have not been checked in yet. Fines will not show until an overdue item is returned or renewed.)
Your checkout receipt is a fount of information!
Don’t forget, you can go to YOUR ACCOUNT, found on the right edge of this website at any time to take care of all kinds of library business. Your “Borrower ID” is the number on the barcode on your library card – make sure you type it in without any spaces. Your PIN is most likely the last 4 digits of your phone number (ask us, if that doesn’t work).
Access to YOUR ACCOUNT gives you the power to take care of a great deal of your library needs yourself, whenever and wherever you want to! Check it out! If you need help, please ask and we’ll walk you through it.