MN FORMS & INSTRUCTIONS: Basic MN State Forms and Instructions are available at the library. Other forms and publications can be found at: www.revenue.state.mn.us
You can call their automated system at 651-296-4444 or 1-800-657-3676 to order forms and instructions.
FEDERAL FORMS & INSTRUCTIONS: The IRS will NOT be sending us instructions to distribute this year and only the forms listed below. The library had NOTHING to do with this decision.
The following Federal Forms are now available at the library:
- Form 1040 EZ, Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
- Form 1040 A, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax (for Individuals) one reference copy
- Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products and Information
- Form 1040
The IRS did not provide copies of Federal Instructions this year. We printed off a full set of instructions for the 1040, the 1040A, and the 1040EZ. You may check any of these out for a period of 1 week.
You can obtain copies of Instructions through:
- IRS.gov/Forms – to view and download
- IRS.gov/orderforms – to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- 1-800-829-3676 – to order tax products to be delivered by mail
You can print out or copy any forms, instructions, or publications at the library for $.15 a page.