Chatfield Public Library Board of Trustees Meeting
Minutes from Meeting on 12/21/09
6:30 pm at the Library
Present: Ms. Margaret Viss, Ms. Connie Fossen, Ms. Sharlene Owens, Ms. Mary Kay Murray, Mr. Eric Gjellstad, Mr. Darrell Costello, Ms. Monica Erickson
Call to Order
Ms. Owens made a motion to approve last month’s meeting minutes. Mr. Gjellsatad seconded. Motion carried.
• A Board Treasurer is needed in 2010.
• The library will close at 4:30 on News Year’s Eve day
• Monica presented an update on projects at the library
• French drain-Tony has a plan to route drainage into the Janitor’s room sink for the winter and then to the back of the building in the Spring.
• Aquabrowser- Will go live on January 12th.
• New Website will go live in 2010
• Monica gave an update on Olmsted County Library Funding. Olmsted county is proposing cutting funding to all libraries by 10.22%.
• The board reviewed and finalized the Vision and Mission Statements.
Mr. Frank made a motion to accept the mission and vision statements. Seconded by Mr. Gjellstad. Motion carried.
• The board worked on identifying goals in relation to Strategic Planning.
Mr. Gjellstad made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Ms. Murray seconded. Motion carried.
Next Meeting January 18, 2010 at 7:00 pm.